Monday 10 June 2013

Ranti Martins extends Prayag stay

Nigeria striker, Ranti Martins will stay in Indian for another season after he extends his stay with Prayag United.
Ranti enjoyed another successful season with Prayag in the India Premier League and said he was delighted to put pen to paper for another contract.
Martins, who is the all time top scorer in Indian football history said several other clubs in the Asian country wanted to lure him away from the club but he insisted that he was keen to stay put at Prayag United.
He said he may have considered leaving the club if a suitor had come from abroad for him, but added that there was no incentive for him to move to another outfit in the Indian League.
“I have agreed a new one year deal with my club Prayag United. I love the team and they also love me and there was no need for me to go to another club in India.I would have said goodbye to them if for instance I got an offer from Europe but since that did not happen, I will be with Prayag for at least another season. 

“The truth is that, I had options as all the big teams in India came for me, but I chose to remain with Prayag,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment